Publicity and Promotion
The Club Development Committee is responsible for all activities related to the publicty and promotion of the Club
Specifically Club Development Committee has the following objectives:
- Seek to publicise Club activities regularly in the local media, and on our website
- Seek professional P.R. advice and assistance from District and Consultants as required
- Seek to establish a good working relationship with the local media
- Encourage Directors to produce interesting reports on activities for publication
- Provide reports on highlights of the Club activities for publication in RDU and the DG's Newsletter
- Encourage members to display Rotary information in their businesses
- Encourage members to wear their Rotary pin at all times
- Distribute copies of RDU and The Rotarian in Libraries and local Service Organisations.
- Ensure that Displays on R. I. and Club Activities are shown at each event.
- Organise Rotary Badging for Vehicles at each event.
- Provide "Bumper Stickers" for all Members & Families
- Review the "New Member Pack" and include a "T" Shirt.
- Review and re-publish the "Club Brag Sheet"