The International / Foundation Committee is responsible for international projects within the club such as overseas aid projects and international exchanges etc.
Specifically The International Services Committee will Support the following projects:
- Provide Club Members with regular news at Club meetings of R.I.'s Projects and schemes.
- Make donations to Polio Plus Partners and CHEF and DIK to Aquaboxes, Kits for Kidz and Literacy.
- Participate in a number of projects both local and international, yet to be defined.
- Seek to increase the number of Centurions and Benefactors in the Club.
- Seek to increase the Club's donation to the Foundation Annual Programme.
- Seek to host the incoming GSE Teams and seek applicants for the outgoing Teams.
- Arrange for a well informed and recognised speaker on Foundation to address the Club.
- Raise funds to support this activity, leveraged where possible with funds from