The Fellowship Committee is Responsible for "fun" activities that the Club enjoys. Fellowship is one of the aspects of Rotary that make it particularly enjoyable for our members and our partners. The Fellowship committee arranges a wide variety of social events throughout the year ranging from Barbeque meetings in the summer to theatre nights, ethnic dinners, boating trips, weekends away in the country, interesting vocational visits and joint meetings with other clubs. The objective being to provide opportunities for fellowship for our partners and families so they can share in the pleasure of being part of Rotary.
Specifically The Fellowship Committee will:
- Develop a Fellowship programme that looks to bring Rotary to a wider audience than just the members with a strong emphasis on fellowship and enjoyment for members and their families, incorporating Partner's evenings approximately every 6 weeks.
- Organise at least 2 joint meetings with other Clubs, one if possible with a rural Club
- Organise the fellowship and catering for all special occasions such as the DG's Visit, the Christmas Party, and the Club Changeover.
- Organise and run the Bar service on a regular basis
- Continue to hold a joint meeting with the Inner Wheel Club
- Maintain a link with Probus Clubs founded by ECB Rotary.