The Club Administration Committee is responsible for the day to day running of the Club. Each Monday night the Club Programme officer arranges for an interesting speaker to address the club for 30 minutes. This is usually the highlight of the weekly meeting and the excellent standard of speakers ensures we have good attendance. Sometimes the address may take the form of wine tasting, food sampling, vocational visits or joint meetings with other clubs.
Specifically The Club Administration Committee will Support the following activities:
- Publish a weekly Club Bulletin
- Organise a topical, interesting, and enjoyable programme of Meetings and high profile Speakers, including District, Alumni, and Club speakers.
- Ensure that a high standard of catering is maintained
- Maintain accurate attendance records and encourage make-ups where required
- Ensure that nominations for President 2011/12 are received by mid November 08
- Recognise with an award, any Member or Non-Member who makes a significant contribution to either our Club, or it's plans, or the ideals of Rotary during the year
- Maintain a close relationship with the Club's Charitable Trust by the Charities Commission.
- Provide the Club with monthly financial reports.
- Circulate to all members the minutes of Board and Trustees meetings, the DG's Newsletter, the RNZWCS News Update, the Strategic and Business Plans, and a regularly updated Membership listing.